Teaching at Escuela Campo Alegre is exciting, challenging and professionally rewarding. Creating an environment that challenges and stretches student learning is our major goal. We accomplish this through a number of key practices.
- ECA has clear mission, vision and guiding statements.
- ECA has a strong commitment to continuous learning improvement using innovative teaching practices.
- ECA works toward specific annual school-wide improvement goals.
- ECA is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- ECA has a diverse, welcoming international faculty.
- ECA is committed to Professional Development.
- As a participant in our community of learners, every staff member at ECA has the opportunity to partake in professional development at mid-year conferences, summer conferences courses, and online workshop training.
- New teachers are provided with access to curriculum documents, which include student outcomes, key teaching methodologies, unit plans and resources. Student learning is driven by performance assessment.
- ECA has wonderful, friendly interactive students!